How To: Connect and Setup Redtail
How to connect and setup Redtail CRM integration.
You can leverage our Redtail CRM integration to push data from Anvil Web Forms to Redtail CRM. This post explores how to connect Redtail to integrate with Anvil's system.
Navigate to the Organization Settings Page
Connect Redtail Account
- Notice the ORG SETTINGS column on the lefthand side of the page. You should be already on the General tab.
- Find the Redtail Integration Card, locate "Connect Redtail" button and click it.
- Enter your Redtail credentials into the provided modal (Anvil NEVER stores your 3rd party credentials).
- Click the "Connect" button.
- On success, your Redtail account will be displayed on the Redtail Card.
Contact Anvil for Data Integration
For the Redtail Integration to work, we need to setup a few things for your Anvil Workflows. Please contact email@example.com and we will get you up and running as soon as possible!
How To: Navigate to the Organization Settings Page →
How To: Add Users →
How To: Connect and Setup Salesforce →
How To: Connect DocuSign for Signatures →
How To: Connect Dropbox →
How To: Disconnect DocuSign →
How To: Disconnect Dropbox →
How To: Disconnect Redtail →
How To: Disconnect Salesforce →
How To: Remove Users →