How To: Download Files for a Submission
How to download the any associated files for a submission.
How to download the files for a submission. These files are available for download at any step of the workflow completion process. Both generated PDFs as well as other files (such as photo of a drivers liscense, etc)
Navigate to the Workflow Dashboard
Find the Submission
- Find the submission on the Workflow Dashboard.
- Click on the submission title and you will be redirected to a page with more a preview of some of the submission data.
Navigate the File Output tab
- Notice the selected tab "Form Data" as well as the "File Output" tab on the top right of the screen.
- Click the "File Output" tab.
Download the Files
- Find the "download all as a zip file" blue link button and click it. You can also download each individual file by locating the blue circle cloud icon on the right hand side of the file listing and clicking it.
How To: Change the Display Title for Workflow Submissions →
How To: Change the Title of a Workflow →
How To: Download Files as a CSV for a Submission →
How To: Filter Submissions →
How To: Lock a Submission →
How To: Set a Pin Code on a Submission →
How To: Test a Workflow →
How To: Unlock a Submission →