I sat down with PayPod’s Jacob Hollabaugh for a conversation about the place of paperwork in the digital age and how we can move towards a data-centric world in the future. In a little over 30 minutes, Jacob and I discussed:
- The benefits Anvil for smaller companies looking to shorten their time to market and larger companies seeking exponential economies of scale.
- Assessing what digital paperwork and e-signature solution are a fit for industry compliance requirements.
- How Anvil intentionally mixes no code and pro code elements to enable teams to build digital solutions collaboratively and more efficiently allowing the team to focus on their core product.
- Why reframing paperwork as data work gives companies a competitive advantage now and in the future.
- How digital paperwork automation can be improved with new AI capabilities.
Listen to the podcast below!