How To: Add a Field to a PDF
Adding a field to a PDF to specify where information needs to be printed.
Navigate to the PDF Editor
Draw a New Box for the Field
- Ensure the toolbar at the top of the Web Form Editor is toggled to "Build Mode".
- Move your mouse to the location on the PDF where you would like to add a box.
- Click down (left click) on your mouse or track-pad and drag across the screen while holding the mouse click down.
- Select a "Type" for the new box in the Configuration Menu - this will help Anvil determine how to format the information as well as help us display the correct corresponding web field.
- Give the field a unique name that you will recognize.
How To: Remove a Field From a PDF →
How To: Change Radio Group Mapping →
How To: Change the Type of a PDF Field →
How To: Create Radio Groups →
How To: Create 'Text: Boxes Per Letter' →
How To: Remove Box From PDF →
Definitions: PDF Field Types →