How To: Create Radio Groups
Create radio groups to ensure that only one option can be selected.
Radio Groups are a way to limit a users selection on a PDF to a single option. Radio Groups create a Dropdown Menu on the Web Form, where the selection choices are each of the Radio Group options.
Navigate to the PDF Editor
Creating a Radio Group
- Select a box that is an option in the Radio Group.
- Change the type of the box to be Radio Group.
- At the bottom of the Configuration Menu, click on the blue "add another option" button.
- Now click or draw another box that is part of the Radio Group.
- Continue adding Radio Group options until all options have been added to the Radio Group.
Change the Name of an Option
Changing the Name of an option on a PDF will change the name of the option displayed in the corresponding Dropdown Menu on the Web Form.
- Select any option that is part of the Radio Group you would like to edit.
- Click on the title of an OPTION. You will know which option is selected based on the thick black border around the selected option's box.
- In the Configuration Menu, type in the correct Option Name in the
SELECTED OPTION NAME field.
How To: Add a field to a PDF →
How To: Remove a Field From a PDF →
How To: Change Radio Group Mapping →
How To: Change the Type of a PDF Field →
How To: Create 'Text: Boxes Per Letter' →
How To: Remove Box From PDF →
Definitions: PDF Field Types →