1. Notice the yellow button with a beaker on it to the left of the ‘new submission’ button. Any submissions started with this button will be marked as a "test" submission.
2. Click the yellow ‘new test submission’ button mentioned above and your Workflow’s URL will be copied to your clipboard or will open in a new tab, depending on your workflow’s settings.
1. You can now fill out your test Workflow submission and sample what your client will see when you send them a new submission.
2. Once you have started a test submission, it will appear at the bottom of your Workflow dashboard under ‘test submissions.’ Test submissions can only be deleted, not archived.
3. You can filter to see only your test submissions by using the drop down filter under your Workflow’s title.