Despite the economic challenges of 2022, Anvil has continued to grow and thrive by focusing on delivering what our customers need. This focus has led to an unprecedented surge in API usage by 3.67x, a 2.27x spike in Workflow usage, and a 2.2x jump in Etch e-signature adoption. Last year has been a testament to our commitment to innovation and customer success.
One of the major areas of focus in 2022 has been the Anvil platform. We have added a ton of new capabilities that make Anvil Workflows even more powerful and intuitive to use. This includes new ways to manage documents and automate business processes, making it easier than ever to streamline your workflow and get things done efficiently.
In addition to these platform enhancements, we also expanded our language support to include Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, making it more accessible for our customers to use our platform in their native language. This allows us to serve a wider audience and cater to different regions around the world.
Beyond the platform, we've also rolled out new tools that make it even easier to work with our APIs. We now offer a C# API client, making it even simpler for developers to integrate Anvil into their applications. And for those who are fans of GraphQL, we've recently introduced SpectaQL 2.0, an open source tool that generates static documentation from your schema.
Here’s a recap of some of the goodies we’ve delivered:
- Anvil Workflows got more powerful with Versioning, Publishing, and Rollback for Workflows and PDF templates.
- To serve our largest customers, we double-downed on enterprise capabilities like SSO, custom CSS whitelabeling, activity audit trail, multiple API keys, and the ability to embed our Workflow and PDF template builders.
- Support for Chinese, Korean, and Japanese for PDF fill and generation
- Improved PDF generation performance by 86% by leveraging Istio.
- New C# API client
- New TypeScript API client
- New Postman workspace
- New React components
- New SpectaQL 2.0 released
- Improvements to Python and Node API clients
- Improvements to the Help Center including new search capability
- Improvements to the Form Library
Looking forward to 2023 and beyond, our plan is to continue investing in the platform to help companies accelerate the transition to a paperwork-free future. Our roadmap is filled with exciting new features like supercharging Workflows with formulas and multi-language translation support. We're committed to providing our customers with the best tools to automate their workflows and make their businesses run more efficiently.
Additionally, with the growing number of users using Anvil, we will be building out the Anvil community both online and in real life. This will include online forums and communities where users can share their experience, ask questions, and get support. We also plan to host in-person events where users can connect with other Anvil customers and learn more about the platform.
Lastly, Anvil is expanding the team. We have an ambitious plan to nearly double in size, which will bring new and exciting career opportunities for those interested in joining us. Our goal is to build the best team possible to ensure that we can continue to provide the highest level of service and support that you have come to expect.