We’ve talked about the building blocks that make up Anvil in our previous Webinars (see here and here), and even though our PDF and e-signature services are powerful on their own, the true power of Anvil lies in our Workflows.
Workflows combine all the elements of paperwork into one convenient package (or workflow if you will) so you can gather data, fill documents, and collect signatures- all in a single flow. It's useful as a standalone no-code solution, or for collaborating cross-functionally between technical and nontechnical teams.
In this multi-part Webinar series, we’ll take you through the full process of Workflow building. We’ll start by laying the groundwork with Workflow building basics and steadily take you through more advanced building features.
- Leverage keyboard shortcuts to quickly edit your PDF template
- Create guided experiences for your customers with explanation text
- Reuse the same data with multiple PDFs in a Workflow
- Add signers to your Workflow to start collecting signatures
- Build iterative Workflows with version control and testing
We hope you enjoyed Part I of our Workflows webinar series. We’ll be back with more Workflow Webinars soon, so stay tuned. If you have any questions in the meantime, please reach out at email@example.com.