How To: Add Explanation Text to Web Forms
Adding explanation text as a field within a Web Form.
You can add explanation text as a field anywhere within a Web Form. The explanation text type field supports markdown which offers a range of text customization options. Read more about writing markdown here →
Navigate to the Web Form Editor
Adding the Markdown Field to a Web Form
- Ensure the toolbar at the top of the Web Form Editor is toggled to "Build Mode".
- Hover inbetween two fields on a Web Form and click the + circle icon.
- Then click the "Add Explanation Text" option from the Dropdown list.
- Click on the newly added field and locate the Configuration Menu on the righthand side of the Web Form Editor.
- Locate the "Content" input at the top of the Configuration Menu and add markdown text.
This field will not output data to a PDF unless it is later mapped to a PDF Box.
How To: Add Extra Fields to Web Forms →
How To: Add Images and Logos to Web Forms →
How To: Change a Single Date Selector to be Multiple Dropdowns in a Web Form →
How To: Change Multiple Date Dropdowns to be a Single Date Selector in a Web Form →
How To: Combine Fields that are the same →
How To: Format Explanation Text in a Web Forms →
How To: Make a Date Field Default to Today's Date in a Web Form →
How To: Make a Field Optional →
How To: Move a Group of Fields to Another Page →
How To: Remove a Field in a Web Form →
How To: Reorder Fields on a Web Form →