How To: Navigate to the Web Form Editor
Accessing the Web Form Editor in order to make changes to fields on a Web Form.
For Existing Workflows
- Navigate to the Workflow you would like to modify.
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of the Workflow title.
- Click on "Edit Workflow".
- You will be redirected to the Workflow Editor. The Workflow Editor has a toolbar with 3 tabs - "Edit Web Forms", "Edit PDFs", and "Edit Signers". The default starting tab should be "Edit Web Forms" which will show you the Web Form Editor.
For New Workflows
- Navigate to the Anvil dashboard.
- Click on the + icon next to the header WORKFLOWS on the left-side navigation.
- Upload a PDF you would like to convert into an Anvil Workflow.
- You will be automatically redirected to the PDF Editor. Draw any necessary boxes and then click the "Next: Edit Web Form" Button at the bottom right corner of the screen. Alternitavely, you can click on the "Edit Web Form" tab in the top tool bar.